Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A change is gonna come (to this blog)


I should apologize for being inconsistent. It's been hard for me to keep up and part of the reason is because I never really had a theme for the blog. It was supposed to be a hybrid of a personal blog with a number of general rants about politics, the 'isms and current events.

Over the last few weeks, I have struggled with posting updates on my life and writing about current events. And I decided, once and for all, this is no longer a personal blog. It's been many weeks since I've posted anything about my life and quite frankly, I don't have much to say that I can share on the Internets.

Because I promote this blog on Twitter and Facebook,I can no longer simply update my friends on what's going on in my life. All that said, I'm glad my audience has been extended beyond my small circle and I'm proud of the feedback (positive and negative) I've received from friends and family and from complete strangers.

Although there isn't much activity in the comments sections (several people have complained about the inability to post anonymous comments...Sorry, not changing that rule), I get lots of feedback via email and Twitter. I'd love to have more. Let me know if you have an idea for a post, a complaint or just want to argue a point.

I hope you'll all continue reading and I appreciate the support.

No comments:

Post a Comment